UDN Quarter 4 NEWS LETTER
- UDN One-Piece Tube won the Ringier Technology (Personal Care) Innovation Award | Energy conservation starts with Lower Material Waste
- UDN passed ISO14001:2015 environmental management system certification in 2020 | Big move of UDN’s corporate social responsibility and commitment to society
UDN New Products
- Soft Tip Tube - Real Protectection for Self Care Product
- The third Generation One Piece Tube
- Soft Head Starry Tube - Seasonal Skincare Package
Seasonal TOP SALE - THE SPATULA SERIES
Good Package Choice of Care products in Autumn and Winter
Convenient and Clean User Experience
Control of Extrusion Capacity
UDN develops lightweight One-Piece Tube
UDN has developed a 3rd generation one-piece tube (D35-OPV4), which is 63% lighter than a normal tube (compared to a 100ml, flip top cap tube). Through the utilization of process technology, UDN has seamlessly injected the integrated cover directly onto the sleeve.
Innovation is core for global tube manufacturing success
Innovation is at the heart of UDN Packaging and one of the principal reasons that the company can name some of the world's most well-known beauty brands as its customers. Hubert Wang demonstrates the tube manufacturer's recent tube offerings which are at the cutting edge of cosmetic tube design and manufacture.
UDN Packaging defines success in the modern cosmetic tube packaging market
UDN Packaging Corporation has been redefining the model of a successful cosmetic packaging manufacturer. Since the company began in 2003, it has stayed close to its roots by producing high quality tube packaging that is eco-friendly that offers practical simplicity to the consumer.
- Cynthia Huang
- Company News
- Created 28 Oct 2020
- Modified 03 Nov 2020
- Hits 444